Leftover Roti to Chatpata Roti Masala
Chapatis/rotis are abundantly available in almost every Indian household. Though not treated as very important by themselves, their absence would be terrible at our dinner table. As chapatis are prepared in almost all meals definitely few are always left in Chapati box. Leftover chapatis are difficult to consume as usually people like it fresh.
But there are ways in which leftover chapatis can be more than just chapatti.
Here I am presenting another interesting recipe Leftover Roti to chatpata roti masala. This is recipe is prepared by cooking roti with vegetables and eggs. Light Blend of spices is added for more flavour. It is a delicious recipe, which is very easy to cook.
How to make Leftover Roti to Chatpata Roti Masala
|Red chilli flakes
|Black pepper (kali mirch)
|6-8 table spoons
|Green coriander (hara dhaniya)
|4-5 table spoons
- 1. Wash and chop vegetables into big chunks and keep aside.
- 2. Tear chapatis /roti into small pieces and keep them in a separate bowl.
- 3. Heat 2-3 table spoons of oil in a pan and fry roti pieces in that, once they become golden in colour remove them from heat.
- 4. Now add little oil and prepare scrambled eggs and keep aside.
- 5. Then put rest of the oil in same pan add onion and cook it for 2-3 minutes. Then add chopped vegetables and let it cook for further 5-7 minutes.
- 6. Now add salt, black pepper and red chilli and mix it.
- 7. Once vegetables are cooked then mix fried rotis and eggs in it. Mix everything properly and then add chopped coriander and put your flame off.