Palak-Corn Stuffed Kulcha Recipe
Spinach-corn stuffed Kulcha is an ultimate recipe for kids. Spinach (palak) contains a high amount of iron, vitamins and Fibres, which is useful for kids but usually difficult to feed them. Here, corns are also used along with spinach which has its own high nutritional value. Here we have tried to prepare little creamy and cheesy texture to the spinach. Spinach- corn with creamy and cheesy tastes simply out of heaven. The creamy texture of sandwich is obtained by using milk and corn flour together. This mixture has to be heated and cooked for some time to obtain creamy consistency. Cream cheese is used, which once melts gives heavenly taste. Once the stuffing is filled between kulcha and is baked and served gives delicious taste. Each of it bites melts in mouth and gives heavenly taste.
You may also like the recipe Suji Veggi Pav, Cute Puri Sandwiches, Twisted Bread Pizza
How to make Palak-Corn Stuffed Kulcha Recipe
|Cheese spread||3- 4 table spoons|
|Butter (makhhan)||4-5 table spoons|
|Mayonnaise||4-5 table spoons|
For Spinach Stuffing
|Spinach (palak)||2 cups|
|Sweet corn||1 cup|
|Onion (payaz), chopped||¼ cup|
|Black pepper (kali mirch)||to taste|
|Corn flour||½ tea spoon|
|Milk||1 table spoon|
|Butter||2 table spoons|
|Oregano||1 table spoon|
|Salt (namak)||½ tea spoon|
|Tabasco sauce||to taste|
- 1. Wash and chop spinach into small pieces.
- 2. Peel and chop onion in small pieces.
- 3. Boil sweet corns in a pan for 10 minutes and keep aside.
- 4. Mix the corn flour in milk mixture and set aside.
- 5. Heat a pan and add 2 table spoons of butter in it. Add onion and cook it for 1 -2 minutes.
- 6. Add the spinach, salt and cook it for 4-5 minutes or till water gets dry.
- 7. Then add sweet corn and sauté it for 2 minutes.
- 8. Add milk - corn flour mixture and cook until the mixture becomes thick and creamy.
- 9. Add Tabasco sauce, pepper and oregano in the mixture and put the flame off and let it cool.
- 1. Cut Kulcha into two pieces and spread a little butter on one side of Kulcha.
- 2. Put little cheese spread on other side of Kulcha and then spread some stuffing over it.
- 3. Top it with a table spoon of mayonnaise. Cover it with other piece of Kulcha.
- 4. Repeat it with other pieces of Kulcha.
- 5. Now cook it in a hot oven at 180 degree C for 4-5 minutes. Serve it hot.
- Recipe Type : Kidz Tiffin, Snacks, Vegetarian snacks
No comments yet.