Coriander Paneer Sandwich
When I am not indulging my kids, I always make an effort to pack something healthy for them for lunch. Normally, they are not particularly fond of vegetables. I try to trick them from time to time by adding these veggies to my dishes in a crushed or paste form. My Coriander Paneer Sandwich recipe is on such dish. It is a very easy dish and can be prepared quickly.
Here, I have used cottage cheese (paneer), coriander leaves (dhaniya) and some spices and ground them to a smooth, thick paste in a blender jar. These spices can be added according to taste. This mixture is applied onto both sides of brown bread, which is considered to be healthier than the usual white bread. This is topped with another piece of brown bread and cut into pieces. Coriander Paneer Sandwiches served with chips bring out the best in each other. And I managed make my kids happy once again, mission accomplished!
How to make Coriander Paneer Sandwich
|Cottage cheese (paneer)||100 gram|
|Coriander leaves (hara dhaniya)||1 cup|
|Garlic cloves (lahsan)||2|
|Green chillies (hari mirch)||2|
|Salt (namak)||to taste|
- 1. Take cottage cheese, coriander leaves,salt, green chillies and garlic cloves in a blender jar.
- 2. Grind these to a smooth paste.
- 3. Now apply this mixture on two pieces of brown bread.
- 4. Cover these with another piece of bread.
- 5. Cut the sandwiches into two pieces.
- 6. Serve sandwiches with chips.