Pizza is baked flat bread generally topped with tomato sauce and cheese. It is commonly topped with a choice of meats, vegetables and condiments. Bowl pizza is a modification of traditional Pizza, here the base is prepared in “Bowl” shape and is topped with vegetables and cheese. Its attractive shape is the main attraction of the dish. This tiny delicious pizza can be the star appetizer of your Party. Anyway Pizza is all time favorite for kids but the amazing shape of this little cute pizza will attract them more.
How to make Bowl Pizza
For Pizza Base
|All purpose flour (Maida)||1 cup|
|Yeast(khamir)||1 tea spoon|
|Baking powder||1/4 tea spoon|
|Sugar (chini)||1/2 table spoon|
|Salt (namak)||to taste|
|Olive oil||1 table spoon|
|Capsicum, finely chopped||4 table spoons|
|Sweet corns||4 table spoons|
|Cheese spread||3-4 table spoons|
|Mozerrela cheese, grated||4-5 table spoons|
|Tomato Sauce||3-4 table spoons|
- 1. Mix yeast in ½ cup of Luke warm water and sugar.
- 2. Leave it for 10 minutes.
- 3. Mix salt and baking powder in all-purpose flour and dough it with yeast mixed water.
- 4. Leave it for 2 hours.
- 5. Now roll the dough and cut it into small balls.
- 6. Then roll each ball lightly with rolling pin and put them in greased muffin molds.
- 1. Apply little cream cheese on each bowl.
- 2. Now add 1 table spoon of chopped vegetables and top it with 1 tea spoon of tomato sauce.
- 3. Then add a layer of grated cheese on top and sprinkle little oregano over it.
- 4. Now bake it in preheated oven at 180 for 10-12 minutes.