Soya Chaap Malai Tikka
Soya chaap Malai Tikka sticks are available in market. Cut these chaps into small pieces and marinate it with a mixture of cream and curd. This gives creamy texture to the recipe. Spices like garlic, ginger and green chillies are added for flavor. Tint of chilli flakes and roasted cumin are added for additional savor. A good time marination offers bonus taste to the recipe. Grilling in oven and serving with some salad will make your platter rich.
Soyabean Chaap is always a crush for my vegetarian friends. Try this amazing recipe and see the craziness of your guests.
How to make Soya Chaap Malai Tikka
|Soya chaap||8-10 pieces|
|Cream (malai)||½ cup|
|Thick yogurt (dahi)||½ cups|
|Garlic (lahsan)||1 tea spoon|
|Ginger (adrakh)||1 tea spoon|
|Green chillies (hari mirch), finely chopped||2-4 table spoons|
|Lemon juice (nimboo ka ras)||2 table spoons|
|Coriander leaves (hara dhaniya), chopped||4-5 table spoons|
|Red Chili (lal mirch) flakes||1 table spoon|
|Roasted cumin (bhuna jeera) powder||1 tea spoon|
|Salt (namak)||to taste|
- 1. Cut Soya Chaap into 1” to 1 1/2” pieces.
- 2. Take cream and curd in a bowl and mix them
- 3. Add garlic, ginger, green chillies, red chilli flakes, roasted cumin powder and salt into the curd-cream mixture and mix.
- 4. Marinate Soya chaap with this mixture. Keep it in refrigerator for 4-5 hours.
- 5. After 4-5 hours remove it from refrigerator and add chopped coriander and lemon juice.
- 6. Grill it for 7-8 minutes. Serve this with onion rings.