Suji bhog is a very healthy and delicious recipe. It is prepared with semolina and lots of vegetables.In this recipe a thin layer of semolina is prepared and is topped with lots of vegetables. In preparation of this recipe very less amount of oil is used. It can be given to persons who suffers from digestion problem. It’s nutritional value is very high as it is prepared with many vegetables as well as semolina.
|Semolina (suji)||100 gm|
|Onion||2 table spoons|
|Tomato||2 table spoons|
|Green chillis||1 tea spoon|
|lemon juice||2 table spoons|
|Peanut||1/4 table spoons|
|Mustard seeds||1 tea spoon|
|Tomato ketchup||2 table spoons|
|Clarified butter||4 table spoons|
- 1. Clean, wash and chop vegetables into small pieces.
- 2. Heat 2 table spoon clarified butter in a pan and roast semolina (suji) in it.
- 3. Add water (250 ml) and salt and cook it.
- 4. Once semolina is done, spread this on a plate.
- 5. Boil beans, carrot and peas in boiling water for 4-5 minutes and keep aside.
- 6. Heat clarified oil and roast peanuts. Once done, remove it from flame and lightly crush it.
- 7. Now splutter mustard seeds and add onion and green chillis. Saute this for 4-5 minutes.
- 8. Add other vegetables and fry it for 3-4 minutes, Add salt and black pepper and put the flame off.
- 9. Now top the semolina layer with these vegetables.
- 10. Sprinkle tomato ketchup over it.
- 11. Now squeeze lemon juice over this. Top this with crunchy crushed peanuts and coriander.
- 12. cut this into small pieces and serve