Twisted Bread Pizza Recipe
This recipe is my spin on the classic bread toast. Different spices and vegetables have been brought together to prepare this mouth-melting bread pizza. A bread slice is coated with mayonnaise spread and butter on its different sides. Another bread slice is taken and cut from the centre, followed by applying tomato sauce on one side. This bread piece is mounted on top of the mayonnaise side of the other slice. The hole is filled with tasty, grated cheese. It is topped with finely chopped tomato (tamatar) and capsicum (shimla mirch) pieces. After this, the seasoning is sprinkled, which included various spices and salt (namak). These spices can be added according to taste. The oven is pre-heated to the correct temperature and the bread sandwich is baked to render it crispy. This cheesy, delectable twisted bread pizza is an absolute delight, when served hot with a cup of tea or coffee.
How to make Twisted Bread Pizza
|Black pepper (kali mirch)||1 table spoon|
|Chili flakes (kuti lal mirch)||1 table spoon|
|Capsicum (shimla), chopped||2 table spoons|
|Tomato (tamater), chopped||2 table spoons|
|Cheese, grated||2 table spoons|
|Mayonnaise||2 table spoons|
|Tomato sauce||2 table spoons|
|Salt (namak)||to taste|
|Butter (makhhan)||2 table spoons|
- 1. Take one piece of bread and apply mayonnaise on one side of bread and butter on other side.
- 2. Cut another piece of bread from center and apply tomato sauce on one side.
- 3. Place the sauce side of cut bread over the mayonnaise side of full bread.
- 4. Now fill the hole with grated cheese.
- 5. Top it with chopped capsicum and tomato pieces.
- 6. Sprinkle salt, red chilli powder and black pepper over it.
- 7. Pre heat oven at 180 C and bake the bread till it becomes crisp.
- 8. Enjoy “Twisted bread pizza” with a cup of tea or coffee.