Vegetable Paneer Kebab Recipe
Vegetable Paneer Kebab is an exceptional combination of cottage cheese (paneer) and mixed vegetables. Mixed vegetables are cooked with onion, garlic and ginger. Mashed potatoes are added to get a smooth texture. Mild blend of spices are added for flavour. Sliced paneer are topped with prepared spicy vegetables and are coated with a thin coat of refined flour batter. Then are lightly fried in hot oil, and served with sauce. Appearance wise this recipe is very impressive and gives a very different feel. It can be served with mock tails or cocktail in get-together. Nutritious value of this kebab is also very high, so is good for kids “Lunch Box”.
How to make Vegetable Paneer Kebab Recipe
|Cottage cheese (Paneer) cut in cubes||500 gram|
|Onion (payaz) finely chopped||¼ cup|
|Spring onions greens finely chopped||¼ cup|
|Carrot (Gazar) finely chopped||¼ cup|
|Beans, finely chopped||¼ cup|
|Capsicum (shimla), finely chopped||¼ cup|
|Boiled potatoes (uble aalo) mashed||¼ cup|
|Soya sauce||1 tea spoon|
|Red chilli (lal mirch) powder||½ tea spoon|
|All purpose flour (Maida)||¼ cup|
|Salt (namak)||to taste|
|Vegetable oil||for deep-frying|
- 1. Heat 2 table spoon oil in a pan over.
- 2. Add onion, carrots, French beans, and capsicum and stir fry for 3 to 4 minutes.
- 3. Add the potatoes, soya sauce, chilli powder and salt and cook for 3 minutes. Add chopped green onion and put the flame off.
- 4. Now completely cool the mixture.
- 5. Put a little mixture on each paneer piece and press it well with hand. .
- 6. Make a paste of the flour and a little water. Apply this paste over the vegetables.
- 7. Heat oil in a deep pan on a medium flame, and deep-fry the paneer and remove it from flame.
- 8. Drain it on an absorbent paper and serve hot.