Malai Paneer Tikka Recipe
Malai Paneer Tikka Recipe is a unique blend of Cottage Cheese (Paneer) and Malai (Cream). Hot spicy creamy paneer, when marinated in curd, gives amazing flavor. Spices like garlic, ginger and green chillies are added for more taste. Tint of chilli flakes and roasted cumin are added for additional savor. Grilling in oven and serving with some salad will make your guests crazy.
If you are looking for more snacks recipe do check our links Crispy Lotus Stem, Chatpate Moongfali matar recipe, Spicy cheesy Paneer Bonda, Nutrella stuffed cheesy mushroom, Tas Kebabs, Corn Balls.
How to make Malai Paneer Tikka Recipe
|Cottage cheese (paneer) cubed||500 grams|
|Cream (malai)||½ cup|
|Thick yogurt (dahi)||½ cup|
|Garlic (lahsan)||1 tea spoon|
|Ginger (adrakh)||1 tea spoon|
|Green chillies (hari mirch) finely chopped||2-4 table spoon|
|Lemon juice (nimboo ka ras)||2 table spoon|
|Coriander leaves (hara dhaniya) chopped||4-5 table spoon|
|Red Chili (lal mirch) flakes||1 table spoon|
|Roasted cumin (bhuna jeera) powder||1 tea spoon|
|Salt (namak)||to taste|
- 1. Take cream and curd in a bowl and mix them.
- 2. Add garlic, ginger, green chillies, red chilli flakes, roasted cumin powder and salt into the curd-cream mixture and mix.
- 3. Marinate cottage cheese with this mixture. Keep it in refrigerator for 4-5 hours.
- 4. After 4-5 hours remove it from refrigerator and add chopped coriander and lemon juice.
- 5. Grill it for 7-8 minutes. Serve it with onion.
- Recipe Type : Party snacks, Snacks, Vegetarian snacks
dis snack is looking yummmmmmy…..i’ll try it at home..
I tried it wooked out very nice. Thank u. Looking forward for more recipes to try.
Does this recipe have fish in it? Thanks
Thanks very interesting blog!
Wow! In the end I got a web site from where I be capable of
genuinely get valuable facts regarding my study and knowledge.