Malai Paneer Tikka Recipe
Malai Paneer Tikka Recipe is a unique blend of Cottage Cheese (Paneer) and Malai (Cream). Hot spicy creamy paneer, when marinated in curd, gives amazing flavor. Spices like garlic, ginger and green chillies are added for more taste. Tint of chilli flakes and roasted cumin are added for additional savor. Grilling in oven and serving with some salad will make your guests crazy.
How to make Malai Paneer Tikka Recipe
|Cottage cheese (paneer) cubed||500 grams|
|Cream (malai)||½ cup|
|Thick yogurt (dahi)||½ cup|
|Garlic (lahsan)||1 tea spoon|
|Ginger (adrakh)||1 tea spoon|
|Green chillies (hari mirch) finely chopped||2-4 table spoon|
|Lemon juice (nimboo ka ras)||2 table spoon|
|Coriander leaves (hara dhaniya) chopped||4-5 table spoon|
|Red Chili (lal mirch) flakes||1 table spoon|
|Roasted cumin (bhuna jeera) powder||1 tea spoon|
|Salt (namak)||to taste|
- 1. Take cream and curd in a bowl and mix them.
- 2. Add garlic, ginger, green chillies, red chilli flakes, roasted cumin powder and salt into the curd-cream mixture and mix.
- 3. Marinate cottage cheese with this mixture. Keep it in refrigerator for 4-5 hours.
- 4. After 4-5 hours remove it from refrigerator and add chopped coriander and lemon juice.
- 5. Grill it for 7-8 minutes. Serve it with onion.