Tas Kebab Recipe
Tas Kebab Recipe is a crazy snack. Onion and Tomatoes are layered between spicy pieces of cottage cheese (Paneer). Piquant hung curd is applied on cottage cheese (paneer) pieces and then is layered with hot spicy Hare Dhaniya Ki Chutney. Then layers of crunchy veggies are added over it. It is covered with another piece of cottage cheese and topped with tomato sauce.
A blend of sweet, tangy and hot snack becomes completely irresistible when served with mock tails in bash.
How to make Tas Kebab Recipe
|Cottage cheese (paneer)||200 grams|
|Red chutney||3-4 table spoon|
|Green Chutney||5-6 table spoon|
|Hung Yogurt (dahi)||1/3 cup|
|Mustard Oil (sarso tel)||1 table spoon|
|Ginger Garlic (adrakh lahsan) Paste||2 table spoon|
|Hot spices (Garam Masala) Powder||1 tea spoon|
|Roasted Cumin (bhuna jeera) Powder||1 tea spoon|
|Red Chili (lal mirch) Powder||2 tea spoon|
- 1. Slice paneer into small 11/2” inch pieces (Square). Wash and chop onion and tomatoes in slices (keep the size of the slices same as paneer).
- 2. Take hung curd in a bowl. Add salt, garlic ginger paste, roasted cumin, hot spices, red chili powder and mustard oil in it. Mix it well.
- 3. Spread the mixture evenly on one side of each paneer piece.
- 4. Apply green chutney evenly on the same side of paneer on which curd has been applied.
- 5. Assemble cut onions and tomatoes on each cut paneer and cover with another piece of paneer.
- 6. Put some green chutney and red chutney on top and pierce a tooth pick on each set to make it stable.
- 7. Grill it for 6-7 minute and serve it hot.
- For avoiding kebabs to become harder, marinate them for a longer time and also avoid over cooking them.