Chatpate Moongfali Matar Recipe
Chatpate Moongfali Matar Recipe is fascinating grub that goes very fine with cocktails. A piquant and crunchy mixture of chickpeas and peanuts makes the dish amazing. Mild flavour of onion, ginger and chilli with tint of coriander leaves make the dish appealing. Roasted cumin, chilli flakes and black salt add the flavour. Blending of slight lemon juice makes the dish mouth-watering.
Enjoy your drink with this crunchy spicy recipe……
How to make Chatpate Moongfali Matar Recipe
|Peanuts (Moongfali)||1 cup|
|Dried white peas (safed matar/kabuli matar)||1 cup|
|Onion (pyaz), finely chopped||3-4 table spoon|
|Ginger (adrakh), finely chopped||½ tea spoon|
|Green Chillies (hari mirch), finely chopped||2-3 table spoon|
|Fresh coriander (hara dhaniya), finely chopped||4 table spoon|
|Red chilli flakes (kuti lal mirch)||½ tea spoon|
|Roasted cumin (Bhuna jeera) powder||½ tea spoon|
|Lemon Juice (nimboo ka ras)||2 table spoon|
|Vegetable oil||5-6 table spoon|
|Black salt (kala namak)||to taste|
|Salt (namak)||to taste|
|Corn flour||2-3 tea spoon|
- 1. Soak chick peas in water for 4-5 hours.
- 2. Once it is soaked, drain it and wipe it with cotton cloth.
- 3. Add salt, 1 tea spoon coriander leaf and corn flour in chickpeas and mix it well.
- 4. Now heat oil in a pan and deep fry chick peas and keep them aside.
- 5. Now in same oil add peanuts and fry them till they get crackle.
- 6. Once done remove it from flame and keep aside.
- 7. Then take chopped onion, ginger, green chillies and coriander leaves in a bowl and mix them well.
- 8. Add roasted cumin, chilli flakes, black salt and salt in it and mix them well.
- 9. Now add peanuts and chickpeas in the onion mixture, mix it well.
- 10. Now add lemon juice and serve it immediately with Mocktails.