Paneer Skewers with Peanut Dip Recipe
Paneer Skewer, is a snacks, which is easy to prepare and delicious in taste. It is mildly sweet and slight hot in taste. Cottage cheese (Paneer) is marinated with soya sauce, sweet chilli sauce, black pepper, chilli flakes and salt and is baked in oven.
It goes very well with Peanut Dip. Preparation of Dip is again very easy. It is a blend of coconut milk and peanut butter. Peanut butter is combined with coconut milk. Chopped peanuts and coriander leaves are added into this for flavour. Serving of Paneer Skrewer with Peanut dip gives amazing palate.
If you are looking for some other party snacks do check our link Crispy Lotus Stem, Spicy Paneer Mushroom Kebab, Chatpate Moongfali- Matar, and Vegetable Paneer Kebab.
How to make Paneer Skewers with Peanut Dip Recipe
For Paneer Skewers
|Cottage cheese (paneer), cut into thick stripes||200 grams|
|Soy sauce||1 table spoon|
|Sweet chilli sauce||2 table spoon|
|Black pepper (kali mirch) powder||¼ tea spoon|
|Salt (namka)||to taste|
|Chilli flakes (kuti lal mirch)||¼ tea spoon|
|Peanut butter||4 table spoons|
|Coconut milk||4 table spoons|
|Coriander leaves (hara dhaniya), chopped||2 table spoons|
|Peanuts (moongphali), finely chopped||2 table spoons|
- 1. Take cottage cheese and slice them into finger size lengths.
- 2. Mix soya sauce, sweet chilli sauce, black pepper powder, salt and chilli flakes together in a bowl.
- 3. Marinate cottage cheese with this mixture and thread them onto skrews.
- 4. Then place on a baking tray lined with baking parchment, cover with cling film and freeze it for 4-5 hours.
- 5. Now cook it in a preheated oven at 200C for 10 -12 minutes or till properly done.
For Peanut Dip
- 1. Combine the peanut butter and coconut milk.
- 2. Now add chopped coriander and peanuts.
- 3. Serve “Paneer skews” with the "Peanut dip".
- Recipe Type : Party snacks, Snacks, Vegetarian snacks
please send me a receip its yeeeewme
Appreciate the recommendation. Will try it out.