Spicy Paneer Mushroom Kebab Recipe
Spicy Paneer Mushroom Kebab Recipe is a crazy party snacks. It is a baked snack, which contains a unique blend spices, juices and sauces. A strong flavour of garlic, ginger and orange zest when mixed with orange juice and soya sauce gives an inimitable aroma. Use of honey and chilli offers mild sweetness and hotness to the recipe. Use of Cherry tomatoes provides Tangy flavour and makes the dish colourful.
Try this recipe, trust me you will not remorse.
How to make Spicy Paneer Mushroom Kebab
|Cottage cheese (paneer), cubed||250 gram|
|Button mushrooms||10 pieces|
|Green peppers (Shimla)||cut into cubes 1|
|Cherry tomatoes||10 pieces|
|Fresh ginger (adrakh)||roughly chopped|
|Garlic (lahsan) cloves, roughly chopped||5-6|
|Red chilli (lal mirch)||1 tea spoon|
|Orange, grated zest||1 table spoon|
|Orange juice||½ cups|
|Spring onions, chopped (optional)||2 table spoon|
|Honey (shahad)||2 table spoons|
|Light soy sauce||1 table spoon|
|Vegetable oil||2 table spoon|
- 1. Grind the garlic, ginger, orange zest and spring onions to a paste in a food processor.
- 2. Add the honey, red chilli, orange juice, soy sauce, salt and oil, and then blend again.
- 3. Pour the mixture over the cubed cottage cheese, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes.
- 4. Now leave them to marinate for at least 4-5 hours.
- 5. Thread the cottage cheese, tomatoes, mushrooms and peppers onto 10 wooden skewers.
- 6. Then cook on a griddle pan for 7-8 minutes each side or until the cottage cheese is thoroughly cooked and golden brown.
- 7. Turn the kebabs frequently and baste with the marinade from time to time until evenly cooked.
- 8. Arrange on a platter, scatter with chopped spring onion.
- For avoiding kebabs to become harder, marinate them for a longer time and also avoid over cooking them.