Mini chicken sandwiches recipe is a unique variety of sandwich. This is prepared with some basic ingredients of your kitchen like bread slices, cheese slices, minced chicken, tomato sauce and butter.
For stuffing minced chicken is cooked with onion, garlic, ginger and green chillies. For flavour blend of spices like coriander powder, chilli powder, pepper powder, coriander leaves and salt are used, which make the sandwich lip-smacking.
For sandwich making, bread slices and cheese slices are cut into same sized small roundels. Then tomato sauce and butter are applied on one side of bread roundels. Then a slice of cheese and a tea spoon of stuffing are put on the same side of bread. Then it is covered with another side of bread, and to hold this I use a tooth pick.
The sandwich is baked on 180 C for 8-10 minutes, and this provides crispiness. These crisp sandwiches may be served in parties as starter or may be packed in your kid”s lunch box.
|Bread slices||6 pieces|
|Cheese slices||5-6 pieces|
|Tomato sauce||4 table spoon|
|Melted Butter||4 table spoon|
|Minced chicken (keema)||100 gram|
|Medium onions (payaj) chopped||1 big|
|Green chillies (hari mirch) chopped||2 table spoon|
|Ginger (adrakh) chopped||1 table spoon|
|Garlic (lahsan) chopped||1 table spoon|
|Salt (namak)||to taste|
|Red chilli (lal mirch) powder||½ tea spoon|
|Coriander (dhaniya) powder||1 tea spoon|
|Black pepper (kali powder)||½ tea spoon|
|Hot spices (garam masala) powder||½ tea spoon|
|Turmeric (haldi) powder||½ tea spoon|
|Coriander leaves (hara dhaniya) chopped||½ cup|
|Vegetable oil||2 table spoon|
- 1. Take minced chicken to a vessel and wash lightly, drain with help of a strainer and keep aside.
- 2. In a non stick vessel, heat vegetable oil. Add onion, green chilli, ginger garlic paste and sauté it.
- 3. Now add powder of turmeric, coriander, red chilli, black pepper and cook it for 5 – 7 minutes.
- 4. Once the spices start giving out oil, add minced chicken and salt and cook it well for 15 minutes or till it is done (If required add little water).
- 5. Now add dried coriander leaves and put the flame off.
- 1. Cut bread slices in small roundel with help of a cookie cutter or a small bowl.
- 2. Cut cheese slices into same size roundel as of bread.
- 3. Now apply a layer of butter and a layer of tomato sauce on one side of half of breads.
- 4. Then add a layer of stuffing and cover it with another piece of bread.
- 5. Hold these with help of a tooth pick.
- 6. Top it with a layer of butter.
- 7. Grease a baking tray and arrange the bread pieces on it.
- 8. Preheat your oven at 180 C and bake your bread for 4-5 minutes.