Salami Toast Recipe
Bread toast is a mainstay of any breakfast. It can be teamed up with a variety of ingredients to get the desired flavour. In this recipe, I have used chicken salami to prepare a delicious breakfast sandwich. Salami and cheese make for a deadly combination. This recipe is very easy to make, and requires minimal cooking time.
The bread slice is coated with cheese spread on one side, with butter (makhhan) spread on the other side. Tomato sauce or ketchup is spread over the cheese, and topped with a salami piece. Chopped capsicum (shimlamirch) and tomatoes (tamatar) are also sprinkled on top to add extra flavour. Onion slices (pyaaz) can also be added here. This salami toast is seasoned with a dash of oregano and black pepper (kali mirch). The oven is pre-heated to the correct temperature beforehand, and the bread is baked in it till it becomes crispy. Salami toast can be enjoyed as breakfast, along with a hot cup of tea or coffee.
How to make Salami Toast
|Black pepper (kali mirch)||1 table spoon|
|Capsicum (shimla), chopped||2 table spoons|
|Tomato (tamater), chopped||2 table spoons|
|Cheese spread||4 table spoons|
|Tomato sauce||2 table spoons|
|Salt (namak)||to taste|
|Butter (makhhan)||2 table spoons|
- 1. Take bread pieces and apply cheese spread on one side of bread and butter on other side.
- 2. Now apply a layer of tomato sauce over the cheese layer.
- 3. Then put a salami pieces over it.
- 4. Garnish it with chopped capsicum and tomatoes.
- 5. Top it with chopped capsicum and tomato pieces.
- 6. Now sprinkle salt, oregano and black pepper.
- 7. Pre heat oven at 180 C and bake the bread till it becomes crisp.
- 8. Enjoy “Salami Toast” with a cup of tea or coffee.