|All purpose flour||1 cup|
|Water to make batter||as required|
|Minced chicken (keema)||1 cup|
|Onion (payaz) grated||½ cup|
|Garlic (lahsan) minced||2 tea spoon|
|Green chilli (hari mirch) minced||1 table spoon|
|Pepper powder (kali mirch)||1 tea spoon|
|Red chilli (lal mirch)||1 tea spoon|
|Hot spices (garam masala)||½ table spoon|
|Salt (namak)||to taste|
|Oil||3 tea spoon|
- 1. Heat oil in a pan, add minced garlic and green chillies and stir for few minutes. Now add onion, stir till it becomes golden in colour.
- 2. Add minced chicken and stir well. Then add red chilli, pepper powder, salt and stir well for few seconds. Cook the chicken on low flame for 20 minutes.
- 3. Once done remove it from flame and keep it aside.
- 1. Sift flour and add salt, egg and water and make a smooth batter. (Batter should be of thin in consistency).
- 2. Heat a flat non-stick pan and add a big spoon of batter, and make very thin pancakes. (Don’t use oil at this step).
- 3. Cook only one sides of the pancake and immediately remove it from flame.
- 4. Repeat the process with the rest batter.(reserve some batter for pasting the rolls)
- 1. To make the rolls place 2-3 table spoon of the filling in the center of each wrap.
- 2. Fold in the sides and form a tight roll, sealing the edge with the reserved batter.
- 3. Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the rolls until golden in colour.
- 4. Serve the “ Chicken keema rolls” with dip or sauce of your choice.