|Minced mutton||½ kg|
|Onion (payaz), chopped||2 big|
|Whole red chilli (lal mirch)||3-4|
|Green chilli (hari mirch)||3-4|
|Ginger (adrakh)||1” piece|
|Garlic (lahsan) cloves||10-12|
|Salt (namak)||To taste|
|Black pepper (kali mirch)||1 tea spoon|
|Hot spices powder (garam masala)||1 tea spoon|
|Bread crumbs||½ cup|
- 1. Mix mutton, onion, chillies, cloves, garlic, ginger salt and pepper with 1 cup of water.
- 2. Put them in a pan and boil them on moderate heat till all the water has been absorbed and the meat is dry.
- 3. Put your flame off and let it cool completely.
- 4. Now grind meat fine in a blender.
- 5. Soak the bread in water for 2-3 minutes.
- 6. Squeeze dry and add to the meat along with egg and hot spices.
- 7. Adjust salt and form cocktail-type sausage shapes.
- 8. Beat remaining egg and deep each croquette into beaten egg, then into the bread crumbs.
- 9. Heat oil in a pan and fry croquettes on moderate flame till they become golden in colour.
- Recipe Type : Goa, Kababs / Starter, Mutton, Non vegetarian, Non Vegetarian, Regional, Snacks
No comments yet.