|Onion (payaz) grated||1 big|
|Garlic (lahsan) paste||1 tea spoon|
|Ginger (adrakh) paste||1 tea spoon|
|Turmeric (haldi)||½ tea spoon|
|Brown sugar||1 table spoon|
|Black pepper (kali mmirch)||½ tea spoon|
|Salt (namak)||to taste|
Spices to grind
|Coriander seeds||1 table spoon|
|Cashew nuts (kaju)||6-8 pieces cup|
|Stone flower (Pathhar phool)||¼ tea spoon|
|Broken Cinnamon (dalchini)||½ tea spoon|
|Brown cardamom (moti elaichi) seeds||1|
|Black pepper (kali mirch)||8-10|
|Whole red chilli (sabut lal mirch)||2|
- 1. Beat eggs into a big bowl, add salt and pepper.
- 2. Take it in a greased bowl and bake eggs in an oven for 7-10 minutes.
- 3. Remove it from oven and cut it into small pieces.
- 4. Heat the oil and fry the eggs till golden and keep aside.
- 1. Combine coriander seeds, cardamom seeds, cashew-nuts, black pepper, cloves, turmeric powder, cinnamon, black pepper, stone flower, whole red chilli and grind them all together in a grinder.
- 2. Heat clarified butter in a deep pan.
- 3. Now add bay leaves and stir it for 30 seconds, then add onions, garlic and, ginger and cook this for few minutes until onions turn light brown. Add the ground spices and brown sugar and stir it for 5-7 minutes.
- 4. Add fried egg pieces and adjust salt and cook this for 5-7 minutes..
- 5. Add some water into the pan and adjust the thickness of curry as per desire.
- 6. Serve “ Nawabi Baked Egg Curry” with “Nan” or “Roti”.