|Onion (payaz) grated||1 cup|
|Garlic (lahsan)||1 tea spoon|
|Ginger (adrakh)||1 tea spoon|
|Bay leaves (tej pata)||2|
|Red chilli (lal mirch) powder||1 tea spoon|
|Hot spices (garam masala)||½ tea spoon|
|Salt (namak)||to taste|
|Clarified butter (ghee)||4 table spoon|
|Cashew nuts (kaju)||5-6|
|Green cardamom (chhoti elaichi)||5-6|
|Cinnamon (dalchini)||1” piece|
|Coriander (dhaniya) seeds||1 tea spoon|
|Milk (doodh)||1 cup|
- 1. Boil and peel eggs and keep them aside.
- 2. Grind green cardamom, cinnamons and coriander into smooth paste and keep aside.
- 3. Make a smooth paste of almonds and cashew nuts and set aside.
- 4. Now heat oil in a pan, add bay leaf, garlic and ginger and stir it.
- 5. Add onion and fry it till it becomes pink in colour.
- 6. Then add cardamom- coriander paste, red chilli powder and hot spices and stir it. Add boiled egg and let it cook for further 5-7 minutes.
- 7. Now add 1 cup of water and let the gravy simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- 8. Then add milk and stir it continuously till the gravy becomes thick.
- 9. Now add salt and almond- cashew nut paste and let it cook on low flame for 8-10 minutes more.
- 10. Remove it from flame and serve “Shahi Egg Curry” with Roti or Nan.
- Recipe Type : Curries, Eggs, Non vegetarian
Very informative blog post.Really looking forward to read more. Want more.