|Boiled Potato ( Ubla aalo)||1 medium|
|Onion (payaz), chopped||3 table spoon|
|Ginger-garlic (adrakh-lahsan) chopped||1 table spoon|
|Green chillies (hari mirch), chopped||1 tea spoon|
|Black pepper (kali mirch) powder||1 tea spoon|
|Coriander (dhaniya) leaves, chopped||2 table spoon|
|Hot spices (garam masala) powder||¼ tea spoon|
|Salt (namak)||as per taste|
|Melted butter ( makhhan)||2 table spoon|
|Sesame seeds||4 table spoon|
- 1. Peel and mash potato and keep it aside.
- 2. Beat four eggs into a big bowl, add salt and pepper.
- 3. Take it in a greased bowl and bake eggs in an oven for 7-10 minutes.
- 4. Remove it from oven and then mash it.
- 5. In this mashed egg, add mashed potato and mix them well. (This mixture should be smooth).
- 6. Now add onion, ginger, garlic, green chillies, coriander leaves, black pepper powder and salt and mix them.
- 7. Now pre heat oven at 180 C.
- 8. Beat one remaining egg in a bowl and keep aside.
- 9. Now take the egg mixture and make 10-12 small patties with it.
- 10. Then dip the patties in beaten egg and arrange them on a greased tray.
- 11. Now brush it with melted butter and then sprinkle sesame seeds over each pattie.
- 12. Bake it in preheated oven for 7-8 minutes.
- 13. Serve sesame egg patties with dip or sauce of choice.