|Boneless mutton||½ kg|
|Hard boiled eggs (uble ande)||8|
|Nutmeg (jaiphal) powder||¼ tea spoon|
|Hot spices||1 tea spoon|
|Salt ( namak)||to taste|
|Green coriander (hara dhaniya)||4 table spoon|
|Green chillies (hari mirch) chopped||2 table spoon|
|Cornflour||4 table spoon|
- 1. Wash chicken pieces, remove water and then mince it. (You can also use minced mutton, but don’t wash it).
- 2. Now add garlic, ginger, green chillies, green coriander, nutmeg powder and hot spices with the minced mutton and grind it well.
- 3. Keep it in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- 4. After one hour, remove it from fridge now add salt and egg and mix it well.(Mix the mixture properly, otherwise kebabs will break).
- 5. Now divide the mixture into 8 parts.
- 6. Take one part and spread it on your palm, put a boiled egg in between and cover it properly from all sides.
- 7. Take dry corn flour in a plate and roll the balls in it.
- 8. Repeat the process with all eggs.
- 9. Heat enough oil in a pan and deep fry the kebabs.
- 10. Cut the kebabs into two pieces and serve it with chutney and salad.
- If your kebabs are breaking, add little all purpose flour (maida) in the mixture.
- Recipe Type : Kababs / Starter, Lucknow, Mutton, Non vegetarian, Regional, Snacks
No comments yet.