|Minced Mutton (Keema)||500 gm|
|Bengal gram (Chana dal)||100 gm|
|Chopped Onion (Pyaj)||5 table spoon|
|Green Chilly (Hari Mirch) chopped||2 table spoon|
|Garlic (Lahsun) crushed||4 table spoons|
|Ginger (adrakh) grated||2 tea spoons|
|Cumin Seed (Jeera)||1 tea spoon|
|Brown Cardamoms (badi elaichi)||1|
|Cinnamon (Dalchini)||1” piece|
|Pepper corns (Kalimirch)||6-7|
|Red Chillies (lal mirch)||4|
|Corn starch||3-4 table spoon|
|Refined oil||for frying|
- 1. Soak Bengal gram for 3-4 hours.
- 2. Boil minced meat with 3 cups of water and little salt, till water is absorbed and meat is tender.
- 3. Grind meat into a fine paste.
- 4. Take garlic, cumin seeds, cardamoms, cinnamon, ginger, peppercorns, red chillies and soaked gram dal and grind into a fine paste.
- 5. Mix both the pastes well.
- 6. Now add corn starch and prepare uniform mixture
- 7. Add green chillies, garlic, ginger and onion to dough and mix it well
- 8. Heat oil in a deep wok.
- 9. Shape the dough into small round flattened balls or kebabs. Dip it into beaten egg and deep fry kebabs till golden brown and serve hot with sauce or chutney.