|Mutton chops||1/2 kg|
|Ginger garlic (adrakh lahsan) chopped||2 tea spoons|
|Whole Chilli powder ( sabut red chilli)||2-3 Pieces|
|Coriander seeds (dhaniya)||1 ½ tea spoon|
|Cumin powder (jeera) (roasted)||1 tea spoon|
|Turmeric (haldi)||½ tea spoon|
|Yoghurt (curd) (whipped)||6 table spoons|
|Onions (payaz) slice||¼ cup|
|Stone flower (pather phool)||½ tea spoon|
|Mace (javitri)||4-5 blades|
|Rose petals (gulab ki pankhudi)||¼ tea spoon|
|Screw pine (kewra) water||½ tea spoon|
|Brown cardamom seeds (badi elaichi)||2|
|Cinnamon (dalchini)||1” piece|
|Refined Oil||1/2 cup|
|Fresh coriander (chopped) for garnishing|
|Ginger (julienne cut) for garnishing|
- 1. Heat little oil in a pan and fry the onions till it becomes brown.
- 2. Take fried onion, ginger-garlic, red chilly, coriander seeds, stones flower, mace, cloves, rose petal, cinnamon, seeds of coriander and turmeric in a blender jar and make a smooth paste.
- 3. Also add roasted cumin powder, salt and whipped yogurt in the ground spices and mix them all.
- 4. Marinate the mutton chops and leave it for 4-5 hours.
- 5. Heat oil in a cooking pan. Add the marinated chops with the marinade.
- 6. Cover it with and let it cook for 45 minutes or till it done. (Sprinkle little water if required).
- 7. Once it is cooked add screw pine (kewra) essence.
- 8. Garnish with coriander and ginger and serve hot with roti.
- Recipe Type : Kababs / Starter, Mutton, Non vegetarian
No comments yet.