|Wheat flour(atta)||1 cup|
|Gram flour (besan)||½ cup|
|Semolina (suji)||½ cup|
|Pumpkin (lauki), grated||1 cup|
|Fennel seeds (saunf)||1 tea spoon|
|Salt (namak)||To taste|
|Red chilli powder (lal mirch)||1 tea spoon|
|Eno||1 tea spoon|
|Vegetable oil||2 table spoons|
|Clarified butter (ghee)||4-5 table spoons|
- 1. Mix wheat flour, gram flour and semolina in a bowl.
- 2. Add fennel seeds, salt, oil red chilli powder and eno in the flour mixture.
- 3. Add grated pumpkin and make soft dough with this mixture.
- 4. Now divide the mixture into two parts and make balls.
- 5. Now roll each ball and steam cook for 20 minutes.
- 6. After cooling cut them into small (coin shaped) pieces.
- 7. Heat ghee in a pan, add cumin seeds and whole red chilli and let it crackle.
- 8. Add gatta in this and fry it for 2-3 minutes. Remove them from oil and serve with melted clarified butter.