Keema Sandwich Recipe
Stuffed sandwiches are always the go-to choice when it comes to party snacks, picnics or tiffin snacks for kids to take to school. Not only are they wholesome, but also very easy to prepare. I usually prefer to use meat as stuffing in my sandwiches, as they are a rich source of protein and very tasty. In this recipe, I have used minced chicken (keema) cooked in a variety of hot spices, along with sautéed onions (pyaaz) as the stuffing. These spices can be added according to taste. Some vegetables like cucumber (kakdi), carrot (gajar), etc. can also be added to make it more nutritious. A little bit of grated cheese can be sprinkled on top to add extra flavour. This stuffing is placed between two bread slices coated with mayonnaise. Keema sandwiches make for good starters, or evening snacks when served with chips.
How to make Keema Sandwich
|Minced chicken (keema)||1 cup|
|Onion (payaz), grated||½ cup|
|Garlic (lahsan), minced||2 tea spoon|
|Green chilli (hari mirch) minced||1 table spoon|
|Pepper powder (kali mirch)||1 tea spoon|
|Red chilli (lal mirch)||1 tea spoon|
|Cheese, grated||½ table spoon|
|Oil||3 tea spoon|
|Mayonnaise||6 table spoon|
- 1. Heat oil in a pan, add minced garlic and green chillies and stir for few minutes. Now add onion, stir till it becomes golden in colour.
- 2. Add minced chicken and stir well. Then add red chilli, pepper powder, salt and stir well for few seconds. Cook the chicken on low flame for 20 minutes.
- 3. Add grated cheese, mix it and remove into a bowl.
- 1. Apply a layer of mayonnaise on one side of four bread pieces.
- 2. Then apply a layer of stuffing and now put another piece of bread over it.
- 3. Serve Keema sandwich with some chips.