Bread Sausage Roll Recipe
Bread Sausage Roll is a quick and easy breakfast dish that your kids will love to munch upon. It is an Asian recipe in which the chicken sausage pieces are wrapped in a layer of bread and baked. These bread rolls have a crispy outer layer and a chunky inner core, which is what, makes them so special. A roller or rolling pin has been used to roll the bread pieces. It should be done carefully and gently, as the bread pieces are very soft. Mayonnaise and tomato sauce add that extra spark to the dish and bring loads of flavour to the table. The rolls are baked in the oven for a few minutes, so it should be pre-heated to the correct temperature beforehand. I have used chicken sausage here, but cheese hot dog sausage can also be used as it is very gooey and relished by kids. For a vegetarian option, a cottage cheese (paneer) or potato (aaloo) filling instead of sausage should do the trick. If you want to add some seasoning, it should be kept in mind that sausage already contains salt. These Bread Sausage Rolls can be served with a dip or tomato ketchup. So the next time when you cannot decide what to pack for a picnic or prepare for breakfast, Bread Sausage Roll is the clear choice.
If you are looking for more non vegetarian snacks do check Grilled Chicken Roll, Keema Samosa, Mini Chicken Sandwiches, Keema Sandwich.
How to make Bread Sausage Roll
|Chicken sausage||4 piece|
|Sandwich bread||4 piece|
|Mayonnaise||4 table spoon|
|Tomato sauce||4 table spoon|
|Melted Butter||3 table spoon|
|Vegetable spoon||2 table spoon|
- 1. Heat a pan, lightly fry the sausages. Cut it into two pieces and set aside.
- 2. Remove the sides of the bread slices and cut the bread into two rectangle pieces.
- 3. Roll the breads with a roller with a soft hand.
- 4. Now apply a layer of mayonnaise and then a layer of tomato sauce on one side of bread.
- 5. Now keep a piece of sausage on the side of bread and roll it.
- 6. Now grease the rolled bread with melted butter.
- 7. Pre heat oven at 180 C, and bake breads for 4-5 minutes.
- 8. Serve the roll with dip or sauce of your choice.
- Recipe Type : Chicken snacks, Non vegetarian Snacks, Snacks
No comments yet.