|Black salt||To taste|
|Black pepper crushed||½ tea spoon|
|Sugar||8 table spoons|
|Crushed Ice||1 cup|
- 1. Soak sugar in water and leave it for 15 minutes.
- 2. Now mix it well and make sure that all sugar crystals should dissolved properly.
- 3. Now take lemon slices, mint leave, black pepper, salt and black salt in different glasses.
- 4. Crush it with help of some heavy stick/ spoon.
- 5. Add 2 -3 table spoons of prepared sugar mixture.
- 6. Now fill the glasses with soda and crushed ice.
- 7. Decorate the glasses with lemon slices and mint leaves and serve.