Fruit and Mint shake I highly enjoy in summer. It is an ultimate combination of mixed fruit, orange juice and mint leaves. Chilled soda enhances the taste of this drink.
I would highly recommend to try this recipe once.
|Mixed fruit||½ cup|
|Orange crush||3 table spoon|
|Drinking Soda||1 cup|
|Sugar||4-5 table spoon|
|Fresh Strawberry pieces||¼ cup|
- 1. In a blender mix fruits, orange juice, mint and sugar concentrate and blend it.
- 2. Take two cocktail glasses.
- 3. In each glass take two lemon slices, 1 tea spoon of sugar and few mint leaves and crush it with a crusher.
- 4. Fill half glass with soda and add few pieces of strawberries in it.
- 5. Now add the blended fruit mixture and crushed ice.
- 6. Serve this chilled.