Leftover Arbi Ki Sabzi to Kebab
Today you have prepared “Arbi ki sabzi” for dinner and your husband plans a surprise dining out for family. Once you are back after a beautiful evening, you find a pan full of “Arbi ki sabzi” lying at your kitchen slab. Now you are confused oppsss…. What to do with this.
Don’t worry keep this sabzi in refrigerator, and next day make delicious kebabs out of it and serve it in breakfast….”
In this recipe, I have ground the leftover arbi ki sabzi first. For the kebab batter, I have used gram flour (besan) as it is very nutritious and acts as a good binding agent. Spices can be added according to taste. The kebab balls are coated with corn flour to obtain thickening mixture. These kebab balls are subsequently rolled in a mixture of bread crumbs, which provide a crumbly crust and crispy texture. They are then deep fried in a heated pan. The result is hot crunchy golden-brown kebabs. They can be served with green chutney or tomato ketchup. Who could have thought that arbi ki sabzi could make for an appetizing breakfast dish!
If you are looking for more Leftover recipies do check Grilled Potato Idli, Leftover Roti to Mawa Roti Roll, Leftover Rice to Pakode, Leftover khichdi to Chile.
How to make Leftover Arbi Ki Sabzi to Kebab
|Arbi ki sabzi||2 bowls|
|Gram flour (besan)||3/4 cup|
|Green chillies (hari mirch), finely chopped||1 tea spoon|
|Corn starch||4-5 table spoon|
|Bread crumbsOil||5-6 table spoonFor frying|
- 1. Take arbi ki sabzi in a blender jar and grind it well.
- 2. Now take it in a bowl and add gram flour, green chillies and salt.
- 3. Take corn starch and bread crumbs in two separate plates.
- 4. Divide the Arbi mixture into 9-10 small balls and make small kababs in the shape you desire.
- 5. Now, coat the kabab with corn starch and then with bread crumbs.
- 6. Heat oil in a deep pan and fry the kababs till theybecome golden in colour.
- 7. Serve them with chutney or sauce of your taste.
I really believe that may be one of the most vital info for me personally.
And i’m happy studying your article. However should commentary on some normal things, The site style is great, the articles
is the simple truth is great : D. Just right job, cheers
Very neat post.Really looking forward to read more. Fantastic.