|Rui or Katla fish||8 pieces|
|Onion (payaz) grated||1 large|
|Ginger (adrakh) paste||1 table spoon|
|Tomato (tamater), finely chopped||1 small|
|Turmeric Powder (haldi)||½ tea spoon|
|Red Chili Powder (lal mirch)||½ tea spoon|
|Cumin Powder (Jeera)||1 tea spoon|
|Onion seeds (Kalo jeera)||½ tea spoon|
|Salt (namak)||as per taste|
|Sugar (chini)||1 tea spoon|
|Green chillies (hari mirch), slited||3-4|
|Fresh coriander (hara dhaniya)||4-5 table spoon|
|Mustard oil (sarso ka tel)||3-4 table spoon|
- 1. Marinate the fish pieces with some turmeric powder, salt & now fry the fish pieces in oil and keep it aside.
- 2. Now in a different pan put some oil. Once oil becomes hot add onion seeds.
- 3. Now add the grated onion and fry till onions are become golden brown.
- 4. Then add the chopped tomato and cook till the raw smell goes off then add ginger paste and cook it for 5 minutes.
- 5. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, cumin powder and cook till the oil comes out.
- 6. Then add salt and sugar and cook for another 5 minutes. Add water and let it boil.
- 7. Then add slit green chillies and fish pieces and let it simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- 8. Now put the flame off and garnish it with chopped coriander.
- 9. Serve “Fish curry” hot with Plain rice.
- Recipe Type : Curries, Fish, Non vegetarian
No comments yet.