|Fish pieces (Rohu fish)||8|
|Mustard oil (sarso ka tel)||for frying|
|Garlic (lahsan)||2-3 cloves|
|Ginger (adrakh)||1 inch|
|Onion (payaz) chopped||4-5 table spoon|
|Tomato (tamater), finely chopped||1 medium|
|Whole Green chillies (hari mirch)||2-3|
|Whole Red chilli (lal mirch)||2-3|
|Peanuts (moongfali)||4 table spoons|
|Coconut (nariyel), grated||2 table spoons|
|Sugar (chini)||1 tea spoon|
- 1. Sprinkle salt and turmeric on fish pieces and keep it aside for 30 minutes.
- 2. Take onion, green chillies, garlic, ginger and whole red chilli in a grinder jar. Add little water in it and grind it to a smooth paste.
- 3. Take peanuts and coconut in a separate jar and grind them to smooth paste.
- 4. Heat oil in a pan, fry the fish pieces and keep aside.
- 5. In same oil add broken red chilli and stir it for 2 minutes.
- 6. Add onion paste in same oil and fry the spices properly. Add salt and sugar and stir it.
- 7. Once oil gets separated add peanut-coconut mixture and cook it for 4-5 minutes.
- 8. Now add half cup of water and then add fish pieces.
- 9. Cook it covered on low flame till water completely dries.
- 10. Serve this “Rohu Fish with Peanut gravy” with Rice or Roti of your choice.
- Recipe Type : Curries, Fish, Non vegetarian
No comments yet.