|Medium size Prawns||15- 20 pieces|
|Turmeric Powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Salt||as per taste|
|Black Mustard Seeds||4 tablespoons|
|Poppy Seeds||1 tea spoon|
|Green chillies||5-6 Pieces|
|Mustard Oil||2 tablespoons|
- 1. Clean, de-vein and wash the prawns and sprinkle some salt & turmeric powder and set aside for 15 minutes.
- 2. In the meantime, take a small spice grinder and make a smooth paste with mustard seeds, poppy seeds, 2-3 green chilies, some water & little salt and leave this mixture for one hour to remove the bitterness of the mustard seeds.
- 3. After one hour add the Prawns in the mustard mixture and keep aside for another 15 minutes.
- 4. Now preheat the oven to 240 C temperature.
- 5. Take a baking bowl, pour the Prawn into the bowl and add mustard oil, salt and few silted green chillies.
- 6. Cover the bowl with an aluminium foil and bake for 20 -25 minutes, or till the Prawns are cooked.
- 7. Turn off the oven and remove the bowl from the oven but do not open the foil. Remove the foil just before serving.
- 8. Serve this hot with "Steamed Rice".c