|Chicken breasts, cubed||600 grams|
|Mustard oil||¼ cup|
|Red chillies (lal mirch) ground||1 table spoon|
|Garlic (lahsan) paste||1 table spoon|
|Ginger (adrakh) paste||1 table spoon|
|Cinnamon (dalchini) (roast and ground)||6” piece|
|Cumin (jeera) (roast and ground)||1 tea spoon|
|Coriander seeds (dhaniya) (roast and ground)||1 tea spoon|
|Mustard seeds( sarso) (roast and ground)||1 tea spoon|
|Cloves (laung) (roasted & ground)||5|
|Green Cardamoms (hari elaichi) (roasted and ground)||5|
|Salt (namak)||To taste|
|White vinegar||½ tea spoon|
- 1. Mix the ingredients of marination and marinate the chicken pieces with this mixture.
- 2. Keep this in fridge for 24 hours.
- 1. Next day, heat mustard oil in a deep pan.
- 2. Now put the chicken with marinade and stir it.
- 3. Add bay leaves, peppercorns and cook them on very low flame for one hour.
- 4. Adjust salt and put the flame off.
- 5. Serve hot with plane rice.