|Coconut (nariyel) grated||½ cup|
|Green chillies (hari mirch)||3|
|Garlic (lahsan) cloves||6|
|Salt (namak)||To taste|
|Warm water||½ cup|
- 1. Grind the coconut, chillies and garlic together and extract the coconut milk.
- 2. Add the asafoetida and salt to the coconut milk extract.
- 3. Soak the kokum peel and the residue of the coconut milk extract in ½ cup warm water.
- 4. Keep aside for 15 minutes, and then extract the juice.
- 5. Mix with the above coconut milk extract.
- 6. You may add a few coriander leaves and ½ tea spoon of sugar for added flavours.