|All purpose flour (maida)||1cup|
|Yeast (khamir)||1 tea spoon|
|Baking powder||1/4 tea spoon|
|Sugar(chini)||1/2 table spoon|
|Olive oil||1 table spoon|
- 1. Mix yeast in ½ cup of Luke warm water and sugar.
- 2. Leave it for 10 minutes for fermentation
- 3. Mix salt and baking powder in all purpose flour and make a dough by using yeast mixture.
- 4. Apply little oil over the dough and leave the dough for 3-4 hours covering it with wet cloth.
- 5. Once the dough get fermented make 2 balls out of it and roll each ball in disk shaped
How to proceed
- 1. Apply cream cheese on base
- 2. Then apply sauce layer and then apply a layer of toppings of your choice.
- 3. Now add a layer of grated cheese and leave it for 10-15 minutes.
- 4. Pre-heat your oven at 180 C and bake the pizza for 10-12 minutes
Note: List of Toppings that can be used
- 1. Cheese - Blue Cheese, Mozzarella, feta, parmesan, Ricota, Colby etc.
- 2. Vegetables -Mushroom, capsicum, olives, red onion, peas, lettuce, cherry tomato, sweet corn etc.
- 3. Herbs and spices - Basils, cardamom pepper, cilantro, oregano etc.