|Cheese, grated||4 table spoon|
|Chilli flakes(Lal mirch)||1 tea spoon|
|Green capsicum(Shimla Mirch) chopped||½ cup|
|Onion (Payaz) chopped||¼ cup|
|Pepper powder(Kali mirch)||1 tea spoon|
|Italian seasoning||½ spoon|
|Tomato sauce||2 tea spoon|
- 1. Take grated cheese in a bowl and mix chopped onion and capsicum with it. Add chilli flakes, pepper and salt and mix it
- 2. Take bread slices and apply tomato sauce, cheese chilli mixture. Sprinkle Italian seasoning.
- 3. Meanwhile preheat oven at 180°C and bake the breads for 3-5 minutes or until cheese melts completely and bread becomes crispy.
- 4. Remove it from oven and cut it diagonally.
- 5. Serve "Grilled Bread" with tomato sauce.