|Arbi, cut in roundels||500 grams|
|Garlic ginger (adrakh lahsan ) paste||1 tea spoon|
|Green chillies (hari mirch) chopped||2 tea spoons|
|Carom seeds ( ajwain ) crushed roughly||½ tea spoon|
|Red chilli (lal mirch) powder||½ tea spoon|
|Hot spices (garam Masala) powder||½ tea spoon|
|Thick curd (dahi)||4-5 table spoon|
|Gram flour (besan) Roasted||1 tea spoon|
|Fresh coriander (hara dhaniya) chopped||2 table spoons|
|Salt (namak)||to taste|
|Refined oil||2 tea spoon|
- 1. Choose even sized arbi and make sure that it is not too thick. Peel, and cut it in roundels.
- 2. Place it in a microwave safe bowl, add one cup of water and boil it for 5-6 minutes at 100 % power. Drain water and keep arbi aside.
- 3. Put 1 tea spoon oil in a pan and heat it for 40 seconds at 100% power. Put carom seeds and again cook it for 40 seconds at 100 % power.
- 4. Now add garlic ginger paste, green and red chillies, hot spices and cook it at 100% power for 30 seconds.
- 5. Now add arbi , curd, gram flour and salt and cook it covered for 10 minutes at 50 % power.
- 6. Sprinkle coriander leaves and serve hot.