|Rice (Chawal)||50 gram|
|Sugar (chini)||100 gram|
|Milk (Doodh)||500 ml|
|Cardamom powder (Elaichi)||¼ table spoon|
|Dry fruits||to taste|
|Condensed milk||½ cup|
- 1. Wash and soak rice for 15 – 20 minutes.
- 2. In a bowl mix milk and rice and cook it in microwave for 15 minutes at 60% (uncovered).
- 3. Stir it and then again micro it for 10 minutes (or the rice gets cooked) at 60%.
- 4. Add sugar and condensed milk and again micro it for 10 minutes at 60% power.
- 5. Garnish with cardamom and dry fruits.
- Recipe Type : Microwave cooking, Microwave Oven Cooking
Really appreciate you sharing this post.Thanks Again. Awesome.