|Grated carrot (Gazar)||2 cups|
|Dried condensed milk (Khoya)||4 table spoon|
|Sugar (Chini)||½ cups|
|Clarified butter (Ghee)||2 table spoon|
|Milk (Doodh)||2 cups|
|Chopped dry fruit||3-4 table spoon|
- 1. Heat clarified butter in a microwave safe bowl at 100% power for 30 seconds.
- 2. Add milk and carrot and micro it at 70 % for about 20 minutes (or till the milk dries).
- 3. Once the milk dries up add ghee and cook it on microwave (40%) for 10- 12 minutes.
- 4. Add sugar and again micro it for 5 minutes at 70 %.
- 5. Add dried condensed milk and dry fruits and micro it for 6 minutes at 60%.
- 6. Allow it to stand for 5 minutes and serve hot.
- Recipe Type : Microwave cooking, Microwave Oven Cooking
It’s amazing to go to see this website and reading the views of all friends regarding this article,
while I am also eager of getting know-how.
each time i used to read smaller articles or reviews that as
well clear their motive, and that is also happening with
this paragraph which I am reading now.