|Clarified butter (ghee)||2 table spoons|
|Green Chilli slit (hari mirch)||2|
|Ginger grated ( adrakh )||1 piece|
|Onions chopped(pyāja)||2 medium|
|Cup Basmati rice (bāsamatī cāvala)||1 cup|
|Green peas (matar)||1/2 cup|
|Cauliflower (gobhi) chopped||1 cup|
|French beans (phaliya)||½ cup|
|Cinnamon stick ( dalchini)||1”|
|Cumin (jeera) powder||½ tea spoon|
|Black pepper (kali mirch)||4-5 pieces|
|Cumin seeds (jeera)||½ tea spoon|
|Turmeric powder||½ tea spoon|
|Red Chilli powder||½ tea spoon|
|Coriander leaves||for garnish|
- 1. Melt ghee in a microwave-safe large deep bowl on high (100%) power for about 30 seconds.
- 2. Add cumin seeds, cinnamon, black pepper and cloves and cook it for 30 seconds.
- 3. Add green chilli, ginger and onions. Microwave covered on high (100%) power for about 3 -4 minutes or till the onions are transparent.
- 4. Add green peas, cauliflower and cook it in 100 % power for 2-3 minutes. Add turmeric, red chilli and cumin powder and cook it for 1 more minute.
- 5. Add the rice, water and salt. Mix well. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) power for about 10 minutes or till all water evaporates and the rice grains are tender but firm.
- 6. Now cover it and again cook it for one minutes on 100% power.
- 7. Separate the rice grains with a fork lightly to fluff them up.
- 8. Serve "Vegetable Pulao" with curd.