|Cottage cheese (Paneer) cut in 1/2″ cubes||200 gram|
|Vegetable Oil||2 table spoon|
|Onion(pyaj), grated||1/2 cup|
|Garlic (lasan) crushed||5-6 pieces|
|Coriander (dhania) powder||1 table spoon|
|Tomato (tamater) puree||2 table spoon|
|Sugar (chini)||½ tea spoon|
|Hot spices (garam masala)||½ tea spoon|
|Red chilli powder (lal Mirch)||¾ tea spoon|
|Cream (malai)||for garnish|
- 1. In bowl add oil and heat it for 30 seconds at 100% power.
- 2. As soon as the oil is heated, add onion, garlic, tomato puree, salt, sugar, red chilli powder, and coriander powder and hot spices. cook it for 3 -4 minutes at 100% power.
- 3. Now add the cottage cheese, mix well and cook it covered for 3 minutes at 100% power.
- 4. Add water and cook it at 100% power for 4-5 minutes.
- 5. Garnish it with cream and serve hot.
- Recipe Type : Microwave cooking