|Lady finger (bhindi)||250 grams|
|Vegetable oil||2 -3 tablespoon|
|Gram flour (besan) Roasted||2 tea spoon|
|Black pepper (kali mirch)||½ tea spoon|
|Coriander (dhaniya) powder||1/2 tea spoon|
|Hot spices (garam masala)||1/2 tea spoon|
|Dried mango (aamchoor) powder||1/2 tea spoon|
|Red chillies (lal mirch)||1/2 tea spoon|
|Salt (namak)||to taste|
- 1. Wash and wipe lady finger (bhindi). Slit them and keep aside.
- 2. Heat 1 tea spoon oil at 100% power for 40 seconds.
- 3. Add all masala (except gram flour) and micro it for 2 minutes (100%).
- 4. Mix gram flour and micro for 30 seconds. Cool it and fill into silted lady finger (bhindi)
- 5. In another bowl heat oil for 40 seconds.
- 6. Add stuffed lady finger (bhindi) to it and cook it covered for 5-6 minutes at 80 % power. (Cooking time may little change depending on the quantity).
- 7. Allow to stand for 5 minutes. and serve it hot