|Boiled potato and paneer||½ cup|
|Grated cheese||4-5 table spoon|
|Onion, grated (Pyaaz)||1 tea spoon|
|Oregano||½ tea spoon|
|Garlic, crushed (lahsan)||½ tea spoon|
|Butter||2 table spoon|
|Salt & pepper||To taste|
- 1. Cut capsicums from top and remove the seeds and white ribs.
- 2. Melt the butter in a pan at and saute garlic, onion and oregano.
- 3. Add cottage cheese, and potatoes the 1/2 cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 4. Fill the capsicum halves with mixture. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- 5. Dot with butter. Place on a microwave safe plate, cover and microwave on high power for 5-6 minutes or till the capsicum is soft and the filling is set.
- Recipe Type : Microwave cooking, Microwave Oven Cooking
No comments yet.