|Fish fillets||500 gm|
|Chopped fresh ginger(Adrakh)||1 table spoon|
|Vinegar||3-4 tea spoon|
|Coriander seeds(dhania)||1 table spoon|
|Cumins seeds(jeera)||1 table spoon|
|Red chilli (lal Mirch)||1 tea spoon|
|Mustard oil||1/2 cup|
- 1. Blend together ginger, garlic, vinegar, salt, coriander, cumin and oil in the blender to form a fine paste.
- 2. Marinate the fish pieces into the paste for about 4 hours in the refrigerator.
- 3. Place the marinated fish pieces on the tray and grill for about 8-10 minutes.
- 4. Turnover and grill for about 5-6 minutes again.
- 5. Keep a constant check. Grilling time may vary depending on the thickness of fish pieces.
- 6. Serve the tandoori fish hot with your favorite chutney.
- Recipe Type : Grill cook, Microwave Oven Cooking
I loved the suggestion of wine or bread. I arleady practice the other restaurant rules, but I have one other suggestion. Restaurant dinners are nearly always large enough for at least 2 meals. I will often ask for a take-home box WITH my meal and put at least half of my meal in the box BEFORE I eat. This works on the road, too, if you have a cooler and hotel room with a microwave.