|Potatoes peeled and cubed||6 big|
|Green chili (hari mirch)||3|
|Poppy seeds (khuskhus)||3 table spoon|
|Mustard oil (sarso ka tel)||3 table spoon|
|Turmeric powder(haldi)||¼ tea spoon|
|Whole dry red chili||2|
- 1. Grind the poppy seeds along with the green chili to make a very fine paste. Keep aside.
- 2. Place the potato cubes in a wide microwave-safe bowl in one layer and sprinkle some oil on them. Mix well and microwave uncovered on 70% power for about 5 minutes (stirring mid-way) or till they are lightly browned. Remove on to a plate and keep aside.
- 3. Now, pour the remaining oil in the same microwave-safe bowl. Add the whole dry red chili, turmeric powder and poppy seed paste. Mix well and microwave uncovered on 70% power for about 2-3 minutes.
- 4. Now add potato cubes and mix well. Add little water and salt. Stir well.
- 5. Microwave covered on 70% power for about 8 minutes (stirring twice) or till the potatoes are soft.
- 6. Garnish with chopped fresh coriander.
- Recipe Type : Microwave cooking, Microwave Oven Cooking
No comments yet.