|Potatoes (aalo)||6 big piece|
|Cottage cheese (Paneer)||100 gm|
|Chilli Powder (Lal mirch)||½ tea spoon|
|Coriander Powder (Dhaniya)||½ tea spoon|
|Cumin Powder (Jeera)||½ tea spoon|
|Onion (Payaz), chopped||1 big piece|
|Green chillies (Hari mirch), chopped||2|
|Cashew Nuts (Kaju)||6-8 pieces|
|Chilli powder (Lal mirch)||½ tea spoon|
|Turmeric powder (Haldi)||¼ tea spoon|
|Hot spices (Garam Masala)||½ tea spoon|
|Cumin seeds (Sabut jeera)||½ tea spoon|
|Mustard seeds (Sarso)||½ tea spoon|
|Coriander leaves(Hara dhaniya)||4-5 table spoon|
|Oil||For deep frying|
- 1. Wash and peel potatoes cut them into half. Now scoop off inside of each half of the potato (Make a small bowl like hole inside it.)
- 2. Take cottage cheese in a plate and add salt, hot spices, chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and mix it well and keep this aside.
- 3. Meanwhile, in a heavy bottomed vessel, heat enough oil.
- 4. Now add potato shell deep fry them.
- 5. Once they are deep fried, take them out and place them on a paper towel. Put them upside down so that any oil left in the shells is drained out completely.
- 6. Now stuff the mashed cottage cheese mixture into the potato shells and keep them aside.
- 1. Take cashew nut and tomato into a blender jar and grind them to a fine and smooth paste.
- 2. Heat oil in a pan add cumin seeds and mustard seeds. When they start to crackle, add finely chopped onions and green chilies.
- 3. Now add cashew nut-tomato paste and cook it covered for some time.
- 4. Now add turmeric, red chilli powder and salt.
- 5. Let it cook till oil gets separated add little water for gravy and let it simmer.
- 6. Now add stuffed potatoes one by one slowly into gravy.
- 7. Don’t stir much otherwise stuffing will come out.
- 8. Finish it with hot spices and garnish with chopped coriander.
- 9. Serve "Paneer Stuffed Potato Curry" with ROTI or NAN.