|Baby Corns||12-15 pieces|
|Mushroom||10- 12 pieces|
|Butter (makhhan)||1 table spoon|
|Vegetable Oil||2 table spoon|
|Salt (namak)||to taste|
|Hot spices (garam Masala) Powder||1/2 tea spoon|
|Red chilli(lal mirch) powder||1/2 tea spoon|
|Turmeric (haldi) Powder||1/4 tea spoon|
|Coco nut milk (nariyel ka doodh)||4 table spoon|
|Bay Leaf (tej patta)||1|
|Green cardamoms (hari elaichi)||1|
|Cinnamon (dalchini)||1″ piece|
|Coriander Leaves (hara Dhaniya)||4 table spoon|
Spices to be grind (1)
|Onions (payaz), slices||2 big|
|Tomato (tamater), slices||1 big|
|Ginger (adrakh)||1 inch piece|
|Garlic (lahsan) cloves||5|
|Green Chilies (hari mirch)||2|
Spices to be grind(2)
|Dry Coconut (khopra)||2 table spoon|
|Cashew Nut (kaju)||8- 10 pieces|
|Fennel Seeds (saunf)||1 tea spoon|
- 1. Cut baby corns into small pieces and cook then either in pressure cook for 1 whistle or microwave it for 10 minutes. Set them aside.
- 2. Wash and cut mushrooms in 2 pieces and keep aside.
- 3. Take onion, tomato, ginger, garlic and green chilies in a grinder jar and grind them to make smooth paste and keep aside.
- 4. Now take cashew nuts, coconut and fennel seeds in a grinder jar and grind them to make a smooth paste.
- 5. Heat oil and butter together in a pan. Add bay leaf, cardamom, cinnamon and cloves and cook it for 30 seconds.
- 6. Add prepared onion paste mixture in the pan and stir well.
- 7. Add turmeric powder, red chilli, salt and hot spices powder and mix them well.
- 8. Cook it on low flame for 10 to 15 minutes until oil leaves the sides of the pan.
- 9. Once oil is separated, then add boiled baby corn pieces and mushrooms and cook it for another 7-8 minutes.
- 10. Add 1 cup of water and simmer the mixture for further 5-6 minutes.
- 11. Now add coco nut milk and when the gravy starts boiling, add cashew nut paste mixture and stir well. Boil the gravy till it becomes thick.
- 12. Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve “Baby corn- mushroom korma” with Nan or Roti.