|Potato (aalo)||1 large|
|Onion (payaz), grated||3 table spoon|
|Ginger-garlic (adrakh-lahsan) paste||1 table spoon|
|Tomato (tamater)||1 large|
|Chilli (lal mirch) powder||1 tea spoon|
|Coriander (dhaniya) powder||½ tea spoon|
|Hot spices (garam masala) powder||¼ tea spoon|
|Chopped coriander (hara dhaniya)||½ cup|
|Turmeric (haldi)||½ tea spoon|
|Salt (namak)||as per taste|
|Mustard Oil (sarso tel)||4 table spoon|
|Cinnamon (dalchini)||½” piece|
|Green cardamom (hari elaichi)||1|
- 1. Wash and cut the potato into small pieces.
- 2. Beat eggs into a big bowl, add salt and pepper.
- 3. Take it in a greased bowl and bake eggs in an oven for 7-10 minutes.
- 4. Remove it from oven and cut it into small pieces.
- 5. Heat the oil and fry the potatoes and eggs till golden and keep aside.
- 6. Temper the same oil with cloves, cinnamon and cinnamon. Once they start to splutter add the grated onion and garlic ginger paste. Stir it till onion becomes brown.
- 7. Add turmeric, coriander and chilli powder and cook for 30 seconds and then add chopped tomato and little salt. Once tomatoes are soft and mushy add eggs and potatoes.
- 8. Give it a good mix and then pour in 11/2 cups of water. Adjust salt as per taste. Cover and let it simmer till potatoes are soft.
- 9. Sprinkle chopped coriander and hot spices powder and serve hot with steamed rice.