|All purpose flour (maida)||2 cup|
|Semolina (suji)||5 table spoon|
|Yogurt (curd)||½ cup|
|Baking powder||½ tea spoon|
|Salt||as per taste|
|Sugar (chini)||1 tea spoon|
- 1. Take flour, semolina, baking powder, and salt in a bowl and mix it well. Mix yogurt to the flour mixture and knead it well.
- 2. Add little water if required and make a soft dough.
- 3. Incorporate little oil into the dough and cover the dough with a wet muslin cloth. Keep it aside for 5-6 hours.
- 4. Divide the dough into 10 -12 equal portions. Roll them into balls. Cover and keep it again to ferment for 10 -15 minutes. Grease your palms with a little oil and flatten the balls.
- 5. Roll each ball into disc shaped “bhatura”.
- 6. Heat sufficient oil in a pan and deep fry the “bhatura” on high heat till light brown on both sides. Drain on absorbent paper. Serve hot with chhole.