|Chicken, medium pieces||500 gm|
|Vegetable oil||2 table spoon|
|Curd (dahi )||1.5 cups|
|Garlic (lahsan) paste||4 table spoon|
|Green chilli (hari mirch) paste||2 table spoon|
|Coriander leaves (hara dhaniya)||100 gm|
|Onion (payaz) Chopped||3 medium|
|Whole black papper (kali mirch)||10- 15 Pieces|
|Bay leaves (tej patta)||2|
|Brown cardamom (badi elaichi)||5|
- 1. Clean and wash chicken pieces and set aside.
- 2. Mix garlic and chilli paste in curd. Mix chicken in this mixture and marinate it for 1 hour.
- 3. Put oil in a pan and add cinnamon, black pepper, brown cardamoms and bay leaf and cook it for 30 seconds.
- 4. Add onion and fry it till it becomes brown.
- 5. Slow down the flame to medium heat and add marinated chicken, salt coriander leaves.
- 6. Cook it covered for 15 minutes or chicken is done. If the chicken is having large amount of water then put the flame high and dry water till you get the desired consistency of gravy.
- 7. Then remove it from heat and serve “Curd chicken” hot with “Roti” or “Nan”.